Jake Hower from Fuzed returns this week to discuss a topic Iâ€™m super passionate about: Systemization. Jake gives us a peek behind the scenes at how he organizes his content production process, including which tools work best for his business.
This episode is packed with some serious knowledge bombs about how you can develop a project flow that ensures that you put out a consistent, quality podcast every time.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How to streamline the guest scheduling process.
- Ways to organize and plan out future show topics.
- The systems that will help ensure your recording process goes as planned.
- The tools that Jake uses to streamline the content production process.
In the comments below:
What systems do YOU use in your podcasting process?
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
[Tweet “It’s not perfect, so be it – you can fix it later – @JakeHowerÂ Â https://cashflowpodcasting.com/38”]
[Tweet “Keep your production process cleanÂ – @JakeHowerÂ https://cashflowpodcasting.com/38”]
- Chris Ducker’s The Virtual Freedom Podcast
- Streak for gmail
- Trello â€“ Organize anything, together
- Podio â€“ Teamwork made easy
Â Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback