Itâ€™s amazing how making one foundational shift can result in success for your podcast and business. On todayâ€™s episode of Authority Engine, Barry Moore and Gerald Pauschmann of The Brand Engine join us to share their exclusive method for a successful podcast and online business.
If you want to learn how to stand out from the sea of podcasters and online businesses, then this episode is for you. Tune in right NOW to learn great actionable advice from Barry and Gerald so that you can become the go-to AUTHORITY in your field.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- The approach that delivers an engaging audience.
- Why being a generalist is NOT the best idea for success.
- The successful switch Gerald made in his business.
- Why the case study method resonates with The Brand Engine’s audience.
In the comments below:
Are you now a generalist and switching to a specialist? If so, share that transition.
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
[Tweet “The Podcast exceeded all of our expectations. @barry_moore”] [Tweet “As soon as I switched from generalist to specialist, the business took off. @pauschmann“] [Tweet “Take the action over the theoretical approach. @barry_moore @pauschmann”]
- The Brand Engine with Barry Moore and Gerald Pauschmann
- The Presentation Coach with Gerald Pauschmann
- The Vitality Coach with Nikki Moore
- Charity Race Across Peru
- Featured Podcast: Writersâ€™ Rough Draft with Elisa Doucette
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback
- Here’s the best ways you can help.
- Send us feedback via Email or Voice Message.
- Share this episode with the social media icons below.
- Leave us a comment with your thoughts!
- Defining The Core Value of Your Podcast with Andy Drish
- How to Get Unstuck and Start to See the Success You DeserveÂ