Barry Moore and Gerald Pauschmann from The Brand Engine, join us on the show again. This time, they drop multiple strategy gems to helpÂ you conquer the authority in your market through podcast show notes.Â The last time they were on the show, they shared some invaluable information about specializing you and your business for success.
This week, weÂ move away from theÂ production of your actual podcastÂ to optimizing your podcast show notes for maximum impact. Do you want that person seeking help in your market to find YOU when searching in Google? If so, you need to press play and listen to all the actionable tips that are shared on todayâ€™s episode of Authority Engine!
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- The number 1 strategy that drives listeners to Barry and Geraldâ€™s site.
- Basic, but POWERFUL SEO techniques that power-up your audience.
- How twitter cards enhance your social media strategy.
- The power of internal linking.
- How to optimize the image of your show notes for traffic leads.
In the comments below:
What SEO strategies are you using for your podcast show notes?Â Â
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
[Tweet “Our #1 goal is #podcast listener engagement.@pauschmann“] [Tweet “Transcribe your #podcast episode for rich SEO. @pauschmann“] [Tweet “#Podcast episode guides are great for driving listeners to your site. @barry_moore“]
- Featured Podcast: The Pitch Deck with Gavin McCulleyÂ
- The Brand Engine PodcastÂ
- Race Across Peru for Charity
- Active Campaign
- Shareaholic – Social Media WordPress Plugin
- Twitter Cards
- Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin
- Transcript Window Code
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback
- Here’s the best ways you can help.
- Send us feedback via Email or Voice Message
- Share this episode with the social media icons below.
- Leave us a comment with your thoughts!