This episode is loaded with information on the potential benefits and reasons why you would want to start podcasting a live show.Â Want an engaging and fun experience with your audience? Ray tells you how!
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- The awesome and continued success Ray has with Podcasterâ€™s Roundtable.
- Why live shows connect niches together.
- The benefits a chat room has for a live show.
- How live shows strengthens podcast communities.
- Post-production options – after the live show is over.
- All the benefits that come with Google Hangouts on Air.
In the comments below:
Have you considered doing a LIVE show format, and how can YOU apply it to your business?
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
[Tweet “The podcast community strengthens through live shows.Â – @PodcastHelper Â https://cashflowpodcasting.com/34”]
[Tweet “I’m always amazed of the success Podcaster’s Roundtable. Â – @PodcastHelperÂ https://cashflowpodcasting.com/34”]
[Tweet “Google Hangouts On Air really gets you in a lot of great things. Â – @PodcastHelperÂ https://cashflowpodcasting.com/34”]
- Ray Ortega – RayOrtega.com
- Podcaster’s Roundtable – PodcastersRoundtable.com
- Brainfluence Podcast with Roger Dooley – RogerDooley.com
- Google Hangouts On-Air -Â Google.com