John McIntyre from The McMethod Email Marketing Podcast returns this week to talk about the recent rebranding he did for his podcast and his business. Being fresh off the rebranding iron (Drop Dead Copy, McIntyre Method, Email Marketing Podcast and The Auto-Responder Guy), John is sharing some hot insights on how to rebrand a podcast that engages and converts.
This episode is steaming with information on why branding is importantÂ for gaining authority in your niche. Listen in to hear the steps John took to amplify his brandâ€™s mission across all of his platforms. Press that play button below because you donâ€™t want to miss this one!
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Why John felt he had to rebrand.
- How important branding is to position your status in the market place.
- Why rebranding can help eliminate competition in your niche.
- How effective rebranding has worked for John.
- Why you need to focus on your unique selling proposition , also known as USP.
In the comments below:
What would you do differently if you were to rebrand your podcast?
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
[Tweet “Rebranding can help build your authority. – @JohnMcIntyre_ https://cashflowpodcasting.com/43”]
[Tweet “Itâ€™s easier to help others by having a clear branded message.Â – @JohnMcIntyre_ https://cashflowpodcasting.com/43”]
[Tweet “Rebranding is about making your message consistent. – @JohnMcIntyre_ https://cashflowpodcasting.com/43”]
[Tweet “Rebranding can help eliminate competition. – @JohnMcIntyre_Â https://cashflowpodcasting.com/43”]
- John McIntyre – TheMcMethod.com
- The Blue Ocean Strategy – Book
- Nathaniel Boyle – The Daily Travel Podcast
Â Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback