Become A Referral Partnerand earn $500 - $1,000 per referral while helping people grow!
We create, launch and grow podcasts for busy thought leaders.
One of the best ways to build massive goodwill and reach new audiences as a thought leader is with a podcast.
That said, actually starting a podcast takes time, technical understanding and can easily become an intimidating project.
Our process allows thought leaders to get all the benefits of podcasting without the traditional time, effort and learning curve required to start and run a premium podcast.
“When my Podcaster’s Paradise members want someone to launch their podcast FOR them, I introduce them to Ben. I always know they’ll get the red carpet treatment and his launch process is ON FIRE!”
JOHN LEE DUMAS | ENTREPRENEUR ON FIRE
We’ve had the pleasure of working with 50+ leaders to launch professional podcasts for them, but there are still thousands of people out there who would use our services if they knew about us.
Because most thought leaders believe their only option is to do it all themselves, we’ve found the best way to connect with people that want our help is through developing referral partnerships with people they trust.
We want to partner with specific people who can share what we do with their thought leader connections, and reward them for every referral that comes to us.
Here's How It Works
How much you make:
You’ll earn a reward for each referral that becomes a client:
- $500 per referral for the first 10 referrals (10 referrals = You earn $5,000)
- $750 per referral for the next 10 referrals (20 referrals = You earn $12,500)
- $1,000 per referral over 20 referrals (40 referrals = You earn $32,500)
Why referring helps you:
Thought leaders are always looking for the best ways to get their message out to more of the right people, without eating up their valuable time. By sharing what we do with your connections, you are sharing an extremely effective growth strategy that may be exactly what they need to grow their platform to the next level. You get to help your connections and they will thank you for the introduction!
What does Cashflow Podcasting do?
Our Podcast Launch Program is a simple process where we consult with clients to design the perfect podcast for their needs, create and set up that podcast for them and launch it to the world in 4-6 weeks. Then clients simply focus on recording content for new podcast episodes. Our team handles all the editing, production and publishing work for them on an ongoing basis.
With the Podcast Launch Program, clients get all the growth benefits of podcasting without the usual time, tech and intimidation challenges of doing it all themselves. Learn more about the Podcast Launch Program here.
Who is this right for?
Here’s how to identify someone we can help:
- They are a known expert or authority in their field
- They are actively engaging their audience through a blog, speaking, videos, books, events, or similar resources
- They have established products, services or programs that already sell well
- They need a way to reach MORE people with their message without spending much time
- They’ve been thinking about podcasting but simply haven’t started… often because they don’t have the time
How do you refer someone?
Referring is easy for you AND will be welcomed by your connections because we’ve established two high-value ways to introduce us:
- The easiest way to refer someone is via an email introduction (email template provided)
- We provide lots of free, valuable content, resources, tools and templates you can easily share with your connections as a free resource for them, and you get paid for each client generated.
How To Become A Referral Partner
We’re looking to partner with people who have audiences that could use our services, or people who are in associations whose members could use our services, or simply those who know a lot of people that need this service and want to directly connect them to us.
If this sounds like a potential fit for you, connect with Ben to set up a call. He’ll talk to you to see if we are a good fit for each other, and if so, work out next steps:
Email Ben: Use the subject line “Referral Partner Program” and he’ll respond quickly.