Daniel J. Lewis from The Audacity To Podcast is back with some more fantastic content. He has been helping people start and grow their podcasts, especially with Audacity, for some time now, and has gained quite a following in doing so.
Today on Authority Engine, Daniel is bringing some serious know-how regarding the listener’s experience in iTunes. He discusses how to get more people to find and listen to your show. This is a must listen.
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- The key elements to an effective podcast description in iTunes.
- How to optimize your title (even if it doesn’t explain what your show is about).
- A clever way to create compelling episode descriptions.
- One of the most valuable places to include requests for listener feedback.
- How to post your clickable email address in your show notes and not have bots spamming you.
Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode: