Andy Drish from the Starting from Nothing PodcastÂ is back on the horn this week to talk about action guides and how they engage and convert passionate podcast listeners.
â€œBuild something that your market really wants,â€ is what Andy always says; and this is definitely a tool that encourages listeners to take action on what they truly desire. You donâ€™t have to wait in line for this amazing episode – tune in NOW to start implementing Andyâ€™s strategies today.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How the Starting from Nothing Podcast gets their listeners to take action.
- The conversion rateÂ of opt-ins to customers.
- What is included in the action guides and ideas for your own action guides.
- How action guides create a sense of urgency to download and connect.
- Why itâ€™s important for your listeners to move beyond the consuming stage of your podcast.
In the comments below:
What action guides can you provide for your audience to take action?
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
[Tweet “Action guides move your audience from listeners to action takers. Â – @AndyDrish”]
[Tweet “Tie it back to the core desire of what the market wants. Â – @AndyDrish”]
[Tweet “Action guides help to connect with the passionate listeners of your audience. Â – @AndyDrish”]
- Andy Drish:Â Starting from Nothing â€“ The Foundation Podcast
- The Art of Likability with Arel Moodie
- The Podcast Movement – August 16th & 17th