Profiting from your podcast is a hot topic for many podcasters. However, the confusion surrounding the actual process is quite big as well. For the thirdÂ time, we gladly welcome the great guys of The Brand Engine, Barry Moore and Gerald Pauschmann. On this episode of Authority Engine, they share their strategy and results ofÂ how to monetize a podcast.
An elaborate plan and strategy is NOT a requirement for monetizing a podcast. Barry and Gerald share aÂ very simple and honest approach that has built their brand and authority. Does their audience know, like, and trust them? They sure do! Listen in to hear all about their strategy.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How Barry and GeraldÂ built their audience and understood their needs.
- The entrepreneurial mindset behind monetizing The Brand Engine podcast.
- An illusion they eliminated for their audience.
- The “non-spammy” approach to affiliate marketing.
- Barry and Geraldâ€™s long-term strategy for monetizing a podcast.
In the comments below:
What strategies are you using to monetizing your podcast?Â Â
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
[Tweet “Build an audience and have them tell you what they want or need.Â @barry_moore“] [Tweet “Prove the audience that they can do it at a minimal cost. @pauschmann“] [Tweet “Build the know, like, and trust factors for long-term strategy. @barry_moore“]
- Featured Podcast:Â The Art of Adventure with Derek Loudermilk
- The Brand Engine PodcastÂ Â | Episode 17
- Race Across Peru for Charity
- Active Campaign
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback
- Here’s the best ways you can help.
- Send us feedback via Email or Voice Message
- Share this episode with the social media icons below.
- Leave us a comment with your thoughts!
- How to Convert Podcast Listeners into Paying Customers with Tim Paige
- The Four Main Methods of Monetizing a Podcast