Many marketers say, “The money is in the list.” On todayâ€™s episode of Authority Engine, Dan Faggella from CLV Boosts, hops on the show to guide us through the key elements of an email marketing campaign that converts listeners into paying customers.
Does the idea of starting an email list appeal to you but you’re not sure how to create oneÂ that converts? You wonâ€™t want to missÂ Dan’s step-by-step framework that is sure toÂ help you getÂ massive conversions using email marketing for your podcast. Tune in now to get geared up with actionable advice and start converting!
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- The purpose of email marketing for businesses with a podcast.
- What opt-in offers you can give that you ALREADY have.
- The copy that converts effectively.
- How to find the â€œmoney buttons.”
In the comments below:
What strategies do YOUÂ use to convert your listeners from passive listeners to action takers, that I didnâ€™t cover ?Â
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
[Tweet “For immediate calls to action, relationship building is key. @danfaggella”] [Tweet “Find the money buttons within your audience. @danfaggella”] [Tweet “The purpose for a podcast and email marketing are the same. @danfaggella”]
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback
- Here’s the best ways you can help.
- Send us feedback via Email or Voice Message
- Share this episode with the social media icons below.
- Leave us a comment with your thoughts!
- How to Convert Podcast Listeners into Paying Customers with Tim Paige
- The #1 Requirement For Long Term Relationship Building.Â