John Lee Dumas from Entrepreneur On Fire is back on the show this week with more incredible advice. The last time John was on the show, he told us all about how to utilize iTunes SEO to grow our podcast. On this episode, he’s going to tell us how it’s even possible to manage all of that content that he produces for his seven day a week podcast.
Don’t want to do a daily podcast? Don’t fret – the concepts and techniques in this episode are applicable to any podcast schedule. In fact, he even tells us how to create our very own production schedule.
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How to free up the majority of your week using batching.
- A $50K per month follow-up process with interview guests.
- How your guests can help you grow your following exponentially.
- One super effective approach to releasing a ton of content on a limited time frame.
- Why consistency is key in your production schedule.
- John Lee Dumas – Entrepreneur On Fire
- Mike and Izabela Russell – Music Radio Creative
- Cliff Ravenscraft – Podcast Answer Man
Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode: