Being featured on massive media outlets in your field sounds awesome…right?! Dan Faggella from TechEmergence is back on the show to help you build your authority for main stream media.
Having been featured in a number of publications fromÂ TechCrunch to Boston Globe, Dan has strategically built that authority through his podcast. You know your podcast provides amazing value, why not leverage your podcast for massive media coverage? Tune in to learn how!Â Â
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Submit interview requests the SMART way.
- How to leverage past featured guests for new authoritative guests.
- The â€œWhatâ€™s in it for themâ€ approach.
- How to build credibility behind your name.
In the comments below:
How are you leveraging YOURÂ podcast for massive media outlets?Â Â
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
[Tweet “Tie your expertise and your #podcast interviews into something that provides value. @danfaggella”] [Tweet “Come from the â€œWhatâ€™s In It From Themâ€ approachÂ @danfaggella”] [Tweet “Find a thought leader in your field and leverage them to other outlets. @danfaggella”]
- TechEmergenceÂ – Dan Faggella’s Site
- Featured Podcast: Â Pawncast 247Â Â with Michael Harry
- Nick BostromÂ
- Back Then by Mike JonesÂ – song Dan mentioned
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback
- Here’s the best ways you can help.
- Send us feedback via Email or Voice Message
- Share this episode with the social media icons below.
- Leave us a comment with your thoughts!
- Massive Conversions Using Email Marketing with Dan Faggella
- How To Network with The Biggest Names In Your Industry