In the first 9 episodes of our Fast Start Series, we gave you the basics to help you get started with podcasting as a business tool. On this final episode of this series, your host, Ben Krueger, shares the Podcast Launch Formula, the structure that we use at Cashflow Podcasting for our clients and our own shows.
Join us to discover how you can leverage every opportunity to grow your podcast quickly, right out of the gate, regardless of whether you have an established following or a tribe. From increasing your visibility on iTunes to taking advantage of existing audiences in your target market, you will learn everything you need to know to get massive traction right after your podcast launch! Grab a pen and some paper, hit “play” and get ready to take some notes!
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How to leverage every opportunity to grow your podcast quickly.
- Why you need to primarily focus on increasing your visibility on iTunes.
- How iTunes’ “New & Noteworthy” and “What’s Hot Sections” work.
- How to create and promote your Podcast Announcement blog post.
- How to get people to subscribe, rate and review your show.
[spp-tweet “Maximize the exposure of your #podcast to new audiences and communities. Here’s how…”]
[spp-tweet “The strategy for getting into iTunes’ New and Noteworthy and staying there. Find out here:”]
Take Action Now:
Grab this FREE mini-course: Podcasting for Sales Marketing and Profit:
- Featured Podcast: Breaking the Boarders a podcast
- Podcasting for Sales Marketing and Profit mini-course