In the first 9 episodes of our Fast Start Series, we gave you the basics to help you get started with podcasting as a business tool. On this final episode of this series, your host, Ben Krueger, shares the Podcast Launch Formula, the structure that we use at Cashflow Podcasting for our clients and our own shows.
Join us to discover how you can leverage every opportunity to grow your podcast quickly, right out of the gate, regardless of whether you have an established following or a tribe. From increasing your visibility on iTunes to taking advantage of existing audiences in your target market, you will learn everything you need to know to get massive traction right after your podcast launch! Grab a pen and some paper, hit “play” and get ready to take some notes!
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How to leverage every opportunity to grow your podcast quickly.
- Why you need to primarily focus on increasing your visibility on iTunes.
- How iTunes’ “New & Noteworthy” and “What’s Hot Sections” work.
- How to create and promote your Podcast Announcement blog post.
- How to get people to subscribe, rate and review your show.
Maximize the exposure of your podcast to new audiences and communities.
The strategy for getting into iTunes’ New and Noteworthy and staying there.
Take Action Now:
Grab this FREE mini-course: Podcasting for Sales Marketing and Profit:
- Featured Podcast: Breaking the Boarders a podcast
- Podcasting for Sales Marketing and Profit mini-course
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.