For those who have wondered if they shouldÂ bootstrapÂ or hire help to get started with podcasting, this episode is for you!Â This isÂ part 3Â ofÂ our series: How To Start a Podcast.
Are you an online personality brand seeking the best option for startingÂ a podcast? Or maybe you’re trying to build theÂ foundation andÂ audience through the power of podcasting? Either way, with this episodeÂ you’ll gain clarity as to what will be the best option for you and/or your business. Hesitate no more and press play to learn how to start a podcast and convert listeners into paying customers!
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- A clear understanding as to whatÂ option is best for you (as a business or solo-personality brand) when starting a podcast.
- 4 main considerationsÂ for bootstrapping vs hiring.
- The quickest tactic forÂ accelerating your brand & business through podcasting.
- 2 bootstrapping optionsÂ for podcasters.
- The best option for authors, platform marketers, coaches, and speakers.
In the comments below:
Bootstrapping or hiring: what option was made clear for you after listening to the episode?
[spp-tweet “It’s important to know the focus of your business before starting a podcast.”] [spp-tweet “A done-for-you podcasting service is an investment thatÂ will help you get tangible results fast.“]Â [spp-tweet “Are you comfortable enough with yourÂ industry to start a podcast?”]
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback
- Here’s the best ways you can help.
- Send us feedback via Email or Voice Message
- Share this episode with the social media icons below.
- Leave us a comment with your thoughts!
- Part 1 of How To Start A Podcast: How To Avoid The 7 Major Podcasting Pitfalls
- Part 2 of How To Start A Podcast: 5 Costly Misconceptions About Starting a Podcast