Chris Ducker, the author of Virtual Freedom, joins us on the show this week to talk about how to use podcasting as part of your online marketing platform and really position yourself as an expert and a thought leader. Chris has a wealth of experience podcasting, as well as coaching and speaking and his techniques have really helped his business explode as of late.
This episode is positively jam packed with secrets and tips on how to turn your podcasting strategy into a marketing success story, and create a rabid, loyal fan base that will follow you wherever you go.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Why you have to be following where your audience is.
- How Â to promote yourself as an expert consistently and across all platforms.
- Why cultivating a problem-solving mindset is crucial for marketing your brand.
- How Chris used his Podcast as a tool to grow his tribe.
In the comments below:
How do YOU use podcasting as part of your overall platform?
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
[Tweet “Everything that I do is consistent across all platforms.Â – @chrisducker Â https://cashflowpodcasting.com/37”]
[Tweet “Create content that is not only consumable, but shareable. Â – @chrisduckerÂ https://cashflowpodcasting.com/37”]
[Tweet “Use your podcast as a tool to grow your tribe. Â – @chrisduckerÂ https://cashflowpodcasting.com/37”]
- David Neagle’s Art of Success Business School
- Seth Godin’s Startup School
- Virtual Freedom by Chris Ducker