Podcasting has many marketing benefits and it all starts with content creation. Content creation requires your creativity and efforts…soÂ why not squeeze every last drop for maximum exposure? Dan Faggella from Science of Skill joins us today to share how he gets more leverage from content marketing.
The â€œbe everywhereâ€ strategy is much easier than you may think. You already have the content.Â Learn the content marketing side, and youâ€™re set for the platform or multiple platforms of your choice. Tune in now to learn how content marketing delivers exposure and engagement with your audience.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How to re-purpose the content you already have in order to grow your audience.
- Why itâ€™s easier to repurpose than to create new content.
- How to have 3+ months of content for your blog.
- Different platformsÂ for distributing a singleÂ podcast interview.
- How to apply the 80/20 rule for best results.
In the comments below:
How are you getting more leverage from content marketing?
[spp-tweet “Repurpose content & squeeze every last drop for all your content creation efforts. @danfaggella”][spp-tweet “Repurposing beatsÂ creating new content,Â which is more work. @danfaggella”][spp-tweet “Make sure your site looks alive. @danfaggella”]
- CLV BoostsÂ | Science of SkillÂ Â Dan Faggella’s Sites
- Featured Podcast:Â 10XTALK with Dan Sullivan and Joe Polish
- The Strategic Coach
- Massive Conversions Using Email Marketing with Dan FraggellaÂ
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback
- Here’s the best ways you can help.
- Send us feedback via Email or Voice Message
- Share this episode with the social media icons below.
- Leave us a comment with your thoughts!
- Controlling Your Content Marketing and Running The Show with James Schramko
- How To Get Ahead On Your Content, AKA Batching