[Note: The very bottom of this post gives instructions for becoming a founding member of Cashflow Podcasting]
The Main Purpose of Cashflow Podcasting (CFP)
The main purpose of Cashflow Podcasting is to help you create a podcast that grows an audience of raving fans around your message, builds you up as a celebrity authority and that generates significant income for you and your business.
Cashflow Podcasting was created after it became clear to me that…
- Too many people have incredible value to share but can’t share it with the crowds of people who are dying to hear more.
- Most people will never be heard amongst the sea of me-too info sources out there.
- Too many people have to personally grind and fight for every new connection or customer because they’re not seen as the obvious, no-brainer choice in their space.
Where I’m At With CFP
Although Cashflow Podcasting isn’t ready for a large public launch, the pre-launch version of the site will soon be going live.
Anyway, when the project launches PUBLICLY, I want to make absolutely sure that the private community is populated with helpful content, that everyone’s thrilled with the system’s material, and the insider’s area for the website doesn’t crack under use.
And so I’m offering an initial limited group of 10 people access to Cashflow Podcasting… for over 70% off the eventual price. (I was originally going to offer spots to 20 people, but that just isn’t feasible – I’l be working with founding members closely and I simply can’t maintain high quality standards while working with too many folks).
Here’s the tradeoff:
I want you to use the members insider area, give me feedback on the content, and complete 2 or 3 surveys…
… and in exchange for this, you’ll get 70% off the final price for a year-long pass. Oh, and you’ll also get a pass for lifetime access to the site (note: this pass is not transferable under any circumstances).
Oh, and myself and our Podcast Launch Specialists will work with you directly for 5 weeks during weekly phone consultations with advice for your custom situation (I currently charge $400/hour for consulting so this along should pay for your lifetime access).
What We’ll Cover in Cashflow Podcasting
I’ll go into this more deeply tomorrow, but I want to give you a blurred-over sketch of CFP.
Cashflow Podcasting will be a 4-5 week program (bonus week)… with a few interesting twists that I’ll talk about tomorrow (when I open up registration). We’re going to take a very new approach to podcasting and I think you’ll be in for quite a few surprises.
Anyway, for reasons that I’ll discuss tomorrow, Cashflow Podcasting is quite literally a podcasting success system. And over the course of 4-5 weeks, we’ll cover…
- How to use ‘podcast market research’ to get over your fears (of failure, nobody listening, stagnation, etc)
- Simple, step-by-step instructions to begin podcasting at any level so that it actually makes money
- How to test your podcast concept super-cheap so you can eliminate uncertainty
- A simple formula for determining exactly what to podcast about (and how to organize your show so it works)
- How to leverage your time and energy so you’re not wasting time, or creating more ‘to-do’ items for yourself
- An exact checklist of the easiest to use home ‘studio’ recording setup for incredible audio under one hundred bucks – no expertise required
- A step-by-step blueprint for creating your show’s branding so you stand a head above the rest (and have listeners asking how they can work with you)
- How to leverage other people’s audiences so your show takes off easily and hit’s iTunes New & Noteworthy fast
- How to generate income from your podcast so it pays for itself and becomes a profit center as quickly as possible
- The ‘plug-n’-play” system for producing and marketing your episodes so you double your audience over time
- How to sell through podcasting without being ‘salesy’ or pushy so that you consistently have new customers and clients coming to you
- The reliable way to create riveting content that sells, all in just a few minutes
- The easy way to get world class guest experts on your show and interested in promoting your show to their audience
The final version of Cashflow Podcasting will cost about $1,000.00, but founding members can join for $297.
With that said, I might as well share the part about…
How to Become A Founding Member of Cashflow Podcasting
Sometime tomorrow (Tuesday), at around 9:00am Eastern, I’ll be sending you a thorough overview of Cashflow Podcasting. And at that time, I’ll also start accepting founding members into the course.
Registration invitations will first go to everyone who’s emailed me to express interest in CFP. So, if you’ve emailed me regarding Cashflow Podcasting, you’ll hear from me personally between 9:00AM and noon (on Tuesday the 21st).
Offers will be sent on a first-come, first-served fashion (i.e., if you were the first person to email me and express interest in Cashflow Podcasting, then you’ll be the first to be offered a spot).
Since founding members receive
(1) lifetime access to the Cashflow Podcasting site, and
(b) weekly calls for 5 weeks,
I’ve decided to restrict the number of openings to 10 people. I simply want to ensure that everyone has an incredible experience and I don’t think I can do that if I’m working with over 10 members.
If You Want to Get in BEFORE 9AM Eastern (Tomorrow)
By Tuesday morning I’ll have a proper order form ready, along with a lengthy description of what Cashflow Podcasting involves, when everything begins, etc.
But if you’re already sure you want to do this, and don’t want to wait until 9:00AM Eastern tomorrow, then just send payment by clicking here and I’ll make sure you get a spot.
I know . . . it’s ghetto, but it’s also a decent way to ensure your spot.
(IF you commented on last week’s post to apply for the CFP free scholarship slot and you win, I’ll immediately refund your money tomorrow when I announce the winner. That way, we can ensure you get your position before we sell out)
IMPORTANT: Read This!!
First, you should know that — since we’ll be working together directly — there will be no refunds issued. Period. After I’ve given you my time I cannot take it back.
Second, please, please do not send me your last $297. If your funds are severely limited and you only have $297 to your name, then Cashflow Podcasting probably isn’t the best use of your money.