On this episode of Cashflow Podcasting, we have someone who’s monetized podcasting for their brands to an absolutely incredible extent. Over the course of his career, Jason Hartman has built an impressive podcasting media company comprised of around 20 podcasts where he interviews some of the top influencers in the world and monetizes the shows using backend products and services.
Jason has used his podcast network to build relationships and trust with his followers for his real estate business, in which he has done over $10,000,000 dollars in sales. Join us as Jason shares how he’s using podcasting as the #1 growth tool for his business and how he leveraged it to not only get over 5 million downloads but to also generate massive income for his multiple brands.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Jason’s story of how he got into podcasting.
- How it helped him progress his brand over the years.
- Why Jason think you shouldn’t focus on your numbers.
- How to build trust with your audience.
- Why you should NEVER betray their trust.
- Jason’s words of wisdom for entrepreneurial influencers.
“A lot of our relationships with clients are maintained through the podcasts.” – @JasonHartmanROI
How @JasonHartmanROI generated over $10 million in real estate using podcasting.
Take Action Now:
Grab this FREE mini-course: Podcasting for Sales Marketing and Profit:
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.