Welcome to another episode of Cashflow Podcasting! We’re excited to bring you today’s case study of a business model that you don’t usually see people growing using podcasting.
Our today’s guest is none other than Tim Paige, the host of ConversionCast. Tim is the Conversion Educator at LeadPages™, a well-known software-as-a-service business among online marketers. Their business model is not a typical model for podcasters to use for monetization; however, they are absolutely crushing it with podcasting!
Click “play” below to discover how ConversionCast has brought in tons of paying customers for LeadPages™!
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How ConversionCast is set up as a marketing funnel.
- Why you shouldn’t use the podcast itself as the business.
- The incredible results ConversionCast brings for LeadPages.
- Why you should seriously consider using webinars in conjunction with podcasting as a part of your funnel.
- Why you don’t need to have a huge mailing list to have a highly-profitable business.
- Tim’s #1 piece of advice for getting started with using podcasting as a part of a marketing funnel.
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.