Have you ever needed a great example on how podcasting can help build your eCommerce business? If so, you are in the right place. Gary leland from FastPitch.tv is on the show again, and this time, he shares how he built a seven-figure eCommerce business from podcast marketing.
Not a lot of eCommerce businesses are using podcasting as a marketing tool. Take this as a GOLDEN opportunity to takeÂ your existing eCommerce business to the next level. Press play to learn exactly how Gary has been recording, engaging and converting his audience into loyal-paying customers.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Why Gary only relies on his podcast and social media for his eCommerce store.
- The podcast commercial strategy that drives sales.
- How niching down can build UP your eCommerce business.
- The number 1 â€œtoolâ€ that helped Gary build a relationship with his customers.
In the comments below:
How are using your podcast to promote your existing eCommerce business?Â
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
[Tweet “There is nothing wrong with having a niche. You can build a loyal audience and make a lot of money. @GaryLeland”] [Tweet “With podcasts, people see you, hear you, and build a relationship with YOU. @GaryLeland”] [Tweet “It is very possible to dominate and take over a niche that is small and use it how you want for marketing your product. @GaryLeland”]
- Gary Lelandâ€™s websites: Â Fastpitch.TV Â | Â SportJunk.com Â | Â SoftballJunk.com Â | Â Battape.comÂ | FastPitchMagazine.com
- Featured Podcast:Â Well Traveled Wellness with Jake Schuster & Rowan Rimington
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback
- Here’s the best ways you can help.
- Send us feedback via Email or Voice Message
- Share this episode with the social media icons below.
- Leave us a comment with your thoughts!