Pat Flynn has become a household name in the world of internet marketing, and he credits most of that success to starting his podcast, Smart Passive Income. Although he had a following for his blog prior to starting the podcast, he has achieved massive growth and success since taking the leap into podcasting.
Pat is on the show this week to share with us one of his biggest strengths: building a connection with the audience. The tips and techniques he shares are invaluable, so don’t miss this episode.
What methods have you used to build a stronger connection with your audience? Tell us in the comments below!
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
What Other Listeners Are Saying
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Why it’s crucial to get over the fear of your own voice.
- The simplest way to create an immediate connection with your audience.
- The power of “I feel like I know you.”
- How to use stories to connect with your audience.
- Why failures are connection catalysts.
- How to bring your audience into your show.
- Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income | Green Exam Academy | Episode 51 with Tim Ferriss
- The Gentlemans Podcast with Wayne Brady
- Jason Van Orden – Internet Business Mastery
- Cliff Ravenscraft – Podcast Answer Man
- Social Media Marketing World
- Speak Pipe
Grab the Step-By-Step Guide to Implement The Strategy in Today’s Episode: