It’s time to turn your passive podcast listeners into paying customers. On this episode of Authority Engine, we give you part 5 of our series – “How To Start a Podcast.”
You already know that podcasting is the perfect marketing tool, and on this episode, you’ll learn how itÂ works as a conversion tool for yourÂ business. This quick-and-dirty episode is packed with advice and strategies for the 3 most common business types that podcasting is PERFECT for. If you want to see your podcast turn profits more than those download numbers, press the play button right now to learn how!
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Overall concepts for converting passive podcast listeners into paying customers.
- How to use podcasting as an income generator for your business.
- Strategies for group coaching type business.
- How anÂ assessmentÂ test can convert podcast listeners into paying customers.
- How a 20-minute phone call with a listener can be very profitable for yourÂ business.
In the comments below:
If you have any questions about converting listeners into paying customers, type them in the comment section below.
[spp-tweet “Learn how to convert passive #podcast listeners into paying customers.”] [spp-tweet “Be sure to pull in the community &Â engagement aspect into your #podcast”]
- Part 1 of How To Start A Podcast: How To Avoid The 7 Major Podcasting Pitfalls
- Part 2 of How To Start A Podcast: 5 Costly Misconceptions About Starting a Podcast
- Part 3 of How To Start A Podcast: To Bootstrap Or To Hire
- Part 4 of How To Start A Podcast:Â 3 Questions That Stop Marketers From Starting a Podcast
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback
- Here’s the best ways you can help.
- Send us feedback via Email or Voice Message
- Share this episode with the social media icons below.
- Leave us a comment with your thoughts!
- How To Know Whether A Podcast Is Right For Your Business
- Why Podcasting Is Â A Powerhouse Marketing Tools For Businesses