James Schramko from Superfast Business is with us this week to share some of his dynamite tactics for creating short, actionable podcast episodes. When blended with a variety of content, you can use these techniques to feed warm leads directly into your business, or “own the racecourse”.
This episode is full of some seriously potent advice on how to implement these strategies, as well as tactics to KICKSTART your own business and see these results. You’ll get a brief glimpse at his insight below.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- The power of having absolute CONTROL of your publishing platform
- How podcasting can raise awareness to your brand
- The secret to “Marketing like an Octopus” and syndicating your media
- How to utilize short podcast episodes to create a call to ACTION
In the comments below:
What is the absolute BEST Call to Action you’ve ever heard on a podcast?
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
[Tweet “What I’m inspired to do is continually create content – @JamesSchramko https://cashflowpodcasting.com/28”]
[Tweet “IÂ build on a domain that I own, put my best content there, and then syndicate it – @JamesSchramko https://cashflowpodcasting.com/28”]
[Tweet “You own the asset, that’s the head of the octopus – @JamesSchramko https://cashflowpodcasting.com/28”]
- James Schramko â€“ SuperfastBusiness.com
- Tim Reid – FreedomOcean.com
- Jeffrey Powers and Luke Wallace – ThisWeekInGoogleGlass.com