Are you looking for ways to improve your podcast by upping your interviewing skills? If so, then listen in, because on todayâ€™s episode of the Authority Engine Podcast, we discuss the 3 most common interview sins that most podcast hosts make.
By letting your personality shine through in your interviews and actually having fun with them, you will get more information that can really make you stand out. In this episode, I go solo again as I delve into the 3 common ways whereÂ most interviews fall flat, how you can turn it around, and amplify your authority to find your podcast hosting sweet spot.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- People love to hear personalities, not a boring repeat.
- How to show your listeners you are knowledgeable and passionate.
- The difference between clarifying, but DO NOT repeat your intervieweeâ€™s answers.
- How to amplify your relationship that you have with your listeners.
- The 3 common interview sins.
In the comments below:
Are youÂ committingÂ these sins?Â Go back and listen to your old episodes to find out!Â Share your experience.
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
[Tweet “Learn how to let your interviews be the best they can be. – @BenWKrueger Â https://cashflowpodcasting.com/55”] [Tweet “Check yourself before your wreck your intervieweeâ€™s answers. – @BenWKrueger Â https://cashflowpodcasting.com/55”] [Tweet “How are you going to make your listeners care about your interview if you donâ€™t? – @BenWKrueger Â https://cashflowpodcasting.com/55”]
- Podcast Movement
- Authority Engine Podcast Power Pack
- Broker to Brokers Podcast by Justin Lamontagne
- Howard Stern
- Adam Carolla