How many people have you heard say they want to write a book? It’s a topic that seems to get plenty of talk with little follow-through, but it’s one that deserves some serious consideration—especially for podcasters.
Today’s guest, James Ranson, is here to explain why. A Wall Street Journal bestselling editor who has worked with over 200 authors as a book coach and ghostwriter, as well as the author of Buy Once, Cry Once: How Shortcuts Cost You In The Long Run, James has seen his share of books bolster careers. In this episode, he shares the benefits of writing a book and how becoming an author can take your career to the next level.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- The benefits of writing a book.
- How books and podcasts support each other.
- Why credibility boosters are important.
- What makes a book such a great asset.
- Ways a book can bolster your career.
“A book allows someone to get to know you that much more.” @TheMasterWords
“Having a book gives you a certain amount of credibility that having a podcast doesn’t really give you yet.” @TheMasterWords
“Your podcast following can launch your book for you.” @TheMasterWords
- Connect with James: Website | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Quora
- Buy Once, Cry Once: How Shortcuts Cost You in the Long Run by James Ranson
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.