The hiatus is over! Thank you so much for your patience while this podcast was on a break. We are glad to be back, and we’re jumping right in this week with a guest who will be sharing his expertise about running a productized service business and how podcasting fits in with his overall business model.
Brian Casel is the founder of Audience Ops, the host of the Productize Podcast, and a co-host of the Bootstrapped Web podcast. Throughout his career, he has started, grown, and run multiple productized services businesses online in various industries. Needless to say, he has plenty of expertise, and he’s here today to share his valuable insight.
You’ll hear how Brian transitioned from a do-it-yourself service to a done-for-you service, as well as what he finds truly valuable about running a productized service business. He then offers his advice for the first steps you should take if you’re hoping to create a similar business, and what to expect along the way.
Tune in to hear it all now!
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- The benefits of productized services.
- How to transition from consulting and/or project work to a productized service.
- First steps for getting clear on what you should offer.
- How Brian uses podcasting to expand his business.
- What to expect if you want to start a productized service business.
“A productized service is easier to sell, and it’s easier to buy.” @CasJam
“At the very beginning, just get the offer right; just get the value right.” @CasJam
“Understand who your best customer is so that you can go out and actively find 100 more of that same person.” @CasJam
- Connect with Brian: Website | Twitter | Blog
- Brian’s Productize Podcast
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.