If you’re still billing clients by the hour, you may be depriving both yourself and your customers of some serious value. What could you gain if you were focused on producing great work efficiently, rather than watching the clock?
Jonathan Stark of the Ditching Hourly podcast is here today to talk about why you should bust out of the time-tracking model.
Jonathan is a podcaster, mobile strategy consultant, and software developer. He’s also dedicated to helping freelancers move into a value-based pricing model to make their work and their lives better.
Don’t miss Jonathan’s excellent advice for getting more out of your time and effort!
Jonathan Stark shares strategies for shifting your mindset about hourly billing, and why every freelancer ultimately comes to this realization. He breaks down the three most important reasons you should switch to value-based pricing, to the benefit of both yourself and your clients.
Jonathan highlights how charging a flat-fee will make you more efficient and produce better quality work, while also allowing you to work fewer hours. He also talks about how he’s used podcasting to build authority and drive clients toward his businesses.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Why quitting hourly billing is one of the biggest obstacles we face in professional services.
- How charging a flat-fee changes everything about your business, including interactions with clients.
- The three key reasons you should stop billing hourly to provide better quality and more efficient service.
- Why value-based pricing will help you build tools and systems in your business that make you better at your job.
- The key realization that your clients would rather have your work than the money they’re giving you for it.
[spp-tweet “”Once you break the connection between more hours & more money, you won’t want to work more hours.” @jonathanstark“]
[spp-tweet “”Find out WHY they want it done, and you’ll know the true desired outcome of the project.” @jonathanstark“]
- Connect with Jonathan: Expensive Problem
- Ditching Hourly
- Terrifying Robot Dog
- Freelancers’ Show
- Kai Davis
- Elon Musk
- Peter Diamandis
This Episode Is Sponsored By:
Cashflow Podcasting: Get a professional podcast launched for you in just 4-6 weeks! They create, launch and produce podcasts for busy thought leaders like you. Finally host your own authority building podcast in just a few hours a month while their team handles the rest. To learn more about how the Podcast Launch Program works and book a free consultation call, click here.