Considering starting a podcast, but not sure of the step-by-step process to get there? Or are you wondering how to get featured on other podcasts that you know your audience loves?
This conversation with Kai Davis might be exactly what you need.
Kai Davis is an outreach consultant with expertise in podcasting, and he’s sharing the questions he asks his clients who want to start a podcast that’s meant to increase their business.
Tune in below!
Kai Davis is sharing his tried-and-true approach to drumming up interest in your podcast before you even start. I had him walk me through the whole process, starting with your target audience and ending with you launching a highly anticipated, highly valuable show.
Kai answers key questions about how to choose a target audience, why you should test-market your podcast idea as a guest on other shows, and how to attract business before you even launch.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Why narrowing down your target audience is the first step of starting a successful podcast.
- Why a bit of competition in your niche is a good sign, not a red flag.
- How and why you should reach out to fellow podcasters and ask to be a guest on their show.
- Kai’s tips for interview prep and driving maximum traffic to your site after a guest appearance.
- What free content you should provide to your audience so they’re more likely to tune into your show.
“The outcome a podcast host is paying attention to is providing that value to their audience.” @kaisdavis
“After a podcast tour, look to see quantitatively: ‘Are people enjoying what I’m sharing?'” @kaisdavis
- Double Your Audience with Kai Davis
- Get On Podcasts
- Patrick McKenzie of Kalzumeus
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.