Considering starting a podcast, but not sure of the step-by-step process to get there? Or are you wondering how to get featured on other podcasts that you know your audience loves?
This conversation with Kai Davis might be exactly what you need.
Kai Davis is an outreach consultant with expertise in podcasting, and he’s sharing the questions he asks his clients who want to start a podcast that’s meant to increase their business.
Tune in below!
Kai Davis is sharing his tried-and-true approach to drumming up interest in your podcast before you even start. I had him walk me through the whole process, starting with your target audience and ending with you launching a highly anticipated, highly valuable show.
Kai answers key questions about how to choose a target audience, why you should test-market your podcast idea as a guest on other shows, and how to attract business before you even launch.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Why narrowing down your target audience is the first step of starting a successful podcast.
- Why a bit of competition in your niche is a good sign, not a red flag.
- How and why you should reach out to fellow podcasters and ask to be a guest on their show.
- Kai’s tips for interview prep and driving maximum traffic to your site after a guest appearance.
- What free content you should provide to your audience so they’re more likely to tune into your show.
[spp-tweet “”The outcome a podcast host is paying attention to is providing that value to their audience.” @kaisdavis“]
[spp-tweet “”After a podcast tour, look to see quantitatively: ‘Are people enjoying what I’m sharing?'” @kaisdavis“]
This Episode Is Sponsored By:
Cashflow Podcasting: Get a professional podcast launched for you in just 4-6 weeks! They create, launch and produce podcasts for busy thought leaders like you. Finally host your own authority building podcast in just a few hours a month while their team handles the rest. To learn more about how the Podcast Launch Program works and book a free consultation call, click here.