Are you thinking about starting your own podcast, but you’re worried it won’t generate enough ROI to justify the time and effort?
This episode is for YOU.
Discover how Alan Moore, a Cashflow Podcasting client, funded the first 3 months of his new podcast before he even recorded a single episode. *This episode answer’s one of the BIGGEST questions among would-be podcasters, “Will my podcast make money?”.
Tune in to find out how.
Alan Moore is sharing his fascinating story in today’s episode so that YOU can replicate what Alan did for your own podcast. I made sure to ask Alan all the questions I most often get about funding a podcast so that you as the listener are armed with as much information as possible.
Listen to this episode to learn how to fund your podcast, and even make money before you even start. *And know that this is Part 1. Part 2 will be released next week where I walk you through the 6 Steps to Make Money With Your Podcast BEFORE You Even Launch It.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- What podcasting has done for Alan’s business in just 1 year.
- Alan’s warning about how you should think about monetizing a podcast.
- How Alan managed to get sponsors on board without even having a podcast yet.
- Who Alan reached out to that sponsored his podcast.
- How he packaged his sponsorship deal and pitched it to potential sponsors.
- The exact pitch Alan used to land those sponsors.
“When you’re really clear about your target market, things like this become a lot easier!” @R_Alan_Moore
“Here’s an opportunity to reach THOUSANDS of people for just a few thousand bucks.”@R_Alan_Moore
- Alan’s Podcast – XYPN Radio
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.