Are you looking for a fantastic way to connect with your audience and expose yourself and your business to a whole bunch of other people’s audiences? Do you need a new, proven way for growing your business..?
You’re in luck!
On this episode of Cashflow Podcasting we have a great case study of what podcasting can do for your business.
John Logar from Business Unleashed podcast and ConsultingUnleashed.com is on the horn with us this week to talk about his show and how he uses it as a business growth and sales tool. We drill into the ins and outs of how John creates his shows, distributes, and monetizes them.
If you’re a consultant, speaker, higher-end product developer or an expert in any field and you’re thinking about starting a podcast, you won’t want to miss John’s incredible tips on every step of the process of launching and running a successful show.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- What Business Unleashed podcast is about.
- John’s target market and how he serves him with his show.
- How John got started with podcasting.
- How he monetizes his podcast.
- His content creation and distribution strategy.
- How you can get leverage other shows’ audiences.
- How Business Unleashed podcast has generated six figures in 2 months.
- The importance of sharing extremely valuable content with your audience.
“Podcasting is a very un-saturated market and is a great tool for growing your business.” @johnlogar
“Best engagement strategy is to give people exactly what they are looking for and don’t hold back.” @johnlogar
- James Schramko
- Pat Flynn and Smart Passive Income
- Entrepreneur on Fire
- Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us by Seth Godin
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.