In this episode of Cashflow Podcasting, we’re back with another fantastic case study with Erin Smith from The Starters Club, a successful business coaching company that helps entrepreneurs get the answers they need to achieve success.
Erin joins us to chat about some of the common mistakes people make with their businesses and what she does to help them succeed. We also dig into what launching her podcast has done for her own business and how it put her on the map as an influential business coach.
Click “play” below to check it out…
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Who Erin is and what she does at The Starters Club.
- The main elements that people need to have in place to help them get moving along with their business.
- How Erin got started with podcasting.
- How her business has changed since she launched her show.
- How she structures her podcast episodes.
- The current and future projects of The Starters Club.
[spp-tweet “”Make a decision and go with it. If it doesn’t work out, you can always change it.” @thestartersclub”]
[spp-tweet “How to Start & Get on the Map with Erin Smith @thestartersclub”]