In this episode of Cashflow Podcasting, we’re back with another fantastic case study with Erin Smith from The Starters Club, a successful business coaching company that helps entrepreneurs get the answers they need to achieve success.
Erin joins us to chat about some of the common mistakes people make with their businesses and what she does to help them succeed. We also dig into what launching her podcast has done for her own business and how it put her on the map as an influential business coach.
Click “play” below to check it out…
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Who Erin is and what she does at The Starters Club.
- The main elements that people need to have in place to help them get moving along with their business.
- How Erin got started with podcasting.
- How her business has changed since she launched her show.
- How she structures her podcast episodes.
- The current and future projects of The Starters Club.
“Make a decision and go with it. If it doesn’t work out, you can always change it.” @thestartersclub
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.