In this episode of Cashflow Podcasting, we’re stepping away from interviewing established podcasters and talk to someone who brings a different light to growing your brand.
Sara Koons is the owner of Sarah Koons Marketing based in Boulder, Colorado. Her firm helps personality brands (like coaches and consultants) hone in on their ideal clients and helps them create an online presence that communicates who they truly are.
Join us as we take an in-depth look at branding and what you can do to position yourself in a way that attracts exactly the types of clients and customers you would like to work with.
Click “play” below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How Sarah views branding.
- Why branding has a negative connotation in consumers’ eyes.
- How podcasting plays into branding yourself.
- What Sarah has her clients focus on to get clear about their brand.
- The biggest factors that help you position yourself in a certain way.
- Ways that you can prequalify prospects for your brand.
“First step of establishing your branding is determining how you want to be perceived.” @SKMarketingPro
“Podcasting is a huge tool for communicating your personality brand.” @SKMarketingPro
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.