Are you someone who is a business owner, coach, author or a speaker who wants to make a bigger impact with their message and even become a keynote speaker? If you are, you’re in luck! Our today’s guest was able to accomplish just that using podcasting.
On this episode, we wanted to do a case study of what one year of podcasting can do for a business owner.
Roger Dooley, a client of Cashflow Podcasting, has been podcasting for a little over a year. He joins us today to share how he used podcasting as a content multiplier to grow his personal brand, get more speaking engagements, and leverage big media outlets such as Forbes.
Click “play” below for this in-depth case study as well as great tips from Roger for writers and speakers who are planning on getting into podcasting!
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- The incredible networking opportunities that podcasting has opened up for Roger.
- The types of conversations he was able to have with influencers in his field.
- What he means by podcasting as a content multiplier.
- Roger’s tips for writers and speakers who are planning on getting into podcasting.
How to use your podcast as a content multiplier.
In podcasting, you have to deliver value not just to the audience, but to the guests as well.
- Breaking the Borders Podcast
- Connect with Roger Dooley: Website | The Brainfluence Podcast | Twitter
- Roger Dooley’s column on Forbes.com
- Mitch Joel | Podcast
- The Brainfluence Podcast Ep #68: Disrupting Markets with Nobel Winner Al Roth
- The Brainfluence Podcast Ep #60: Real-World Behavior Science with Dan Ariely
- The Brainfluence Podcast Ep #48: Guy Kawasaki and The Art of The Start 2.0
- The Brainfluence Podcast Ep #30: Small Changes, BIG Influence with Dr. Robert Cialdini
- Influence by Robert B. Cialdini
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.