Have you ever been to a conference and wanted to create a meaningful connection with your industry’s top experts but weren’t sure how exactly to go about accomplishing that feat? Well, wonder no more!
On this episode of Cashflow Podcasting, you’ll discover exactly how to leverage your podcast to bring value to industry influencers rather than taking value from them, building lasting relationships in the process. Listen in for some killer tips for setting yourself above the crowd at your next conference an event. Check it out below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Why so many people fail to make meaningful connection with people they admire.
- How to properly introduce yourself to industry influencers.
- How to position yourself as someone who can help them get to where they are trying to go.
Network like a boss at your next conference.
Discover how to set you above the crowd at a conference or an event using your podcast.
- CFP 001: Cashflow Podcasting and What It’s About
- CFP 002: Why Podcasting Works For Business Growth & Sales
- CFP 003: Will Podcasting Work For You?
- CFP 004: Behind The Scenes of A Client-Getting Podcast Launch
- CFP 005: How to Avoid the 5 Biggest Pitfalls of Podcasting
- CFP 006: Discover Your Perfect Podcasting Audience
- CFP 007: How to Craft an Irresistible Podcast Format
- CFP 008: Launching A Podcast: The Halfway Mark
- CFP 009: 3 Steps that Turn Podcast Listeners into Paying Customers
- CFP 010: Launch Formula: How to Get Massive Traction Immediately (Even If You Don’t Have an Email List)
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.