Have you ever wanted to personally connect with your heroes and finally put yourself on the map as an expert and an authority in your field using podcasting? Well…our guest this week did just that and he joins us today to share exactly how he was able to pull that off.
On this episode of Cashflow Podcasting, we’re thrilled to welcome Doug Forsta, or as some refer to him, Podcast Doug. Doug is a host of two podcast shows and he focuses on helping folks reach more people with their message and improve their impact on the world using podcasting. Join us to hear Doug’s story and how he was able to leverage podcasting to become a known expert and connect with some of the biggest names in the field of psychotherapy. Listen in below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How doing The Coachzing Show put Doug on a map as an authority in his field.
- The amazing connections he was able to build through podcasting with his heroes.
- Why it’s important to serve people first before asking for anything in return.
- Doug’s mindset about the relationship process.
- Doug’s #1 tip for building relationships with anyone.
“Thanks to podcasting, the people I looked up to became my business partners.” – @dougforesta
How podcasting has put @dougforesta on the map as an authority in his field.
Take Action Now:
Grab this FREE mini-course: Podcasting for Sales Marketing and Profit:
- Connect with Doug: DougForesta.net | Doug’s Closed Community | Email
- The Cord Podcast
- Blog Talk Radio
- The Coachzing Show
- Creating Change Podcast
- Bill O’Hanlon
- Learn more about Solution-Focused Brief Therapy
- The Mastermind Beatdown – Jeff Walker’s mastermind program
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.