Now that we’ve wrapped up our Fast Start Series (episodes 1-10) that was aimed to help you get started with podcasting as a platform to build your brand, influence and drive sales, we’re kicking off a series of interviews featuring business owners who are using podcasting as a highly effective tool to grow their business. During these conversations, you’ll discover great case studies and examples of exactly what podcasting can do for a brand and what it looks like from the back end.
Today, we’re talking to our awesome guest, Jennifer Hemphill, about her hot-off-the-press podcast Her Money Matters. She shares what it was like to go through the launch process and what her show is doing for her brand. Click “play” below and get ready to get a lot of your podcasting questions answered…
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- The overview of Jennifer’s brand and what she does.
- Why she chose podcasting as her marketing platform.
- How long it took her to launch her podcast.
- Her podcast’s impact so far.
- Her experience going through the launch process.
- Jennifer’s advice to aspiring podcasters.
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.