This is part 8 of the Cashflow Podcasting Fast-Start series where we catch up with Catherine Newton, our scholarship winner of our podcasting course. You can listen to our first interview with Catherine here to understand why Catherine wants to start a podcast for her business.
What does the halfway mark of launching a podcast look like? Tune into this episode to hear how Catherine is passing through the halfway mark with equipment, planning content, booking guests and doing so with the right mindset. Launching a podcast is not easy, but it’s also not difficult when you have the right guidance and purpose. Press “play” below to get yourself on the fast track with your podcast!
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Catherine Newton’s progress with the launch of her new podcast.
- The mindset of a successful business owner launching a podcast.
- How to plan the first 3 episodes of a podcast.
- How to beat the podcasting fears with purpose, for the sake of your audience and brand.
Podcasting is a viable opportunity for you to build trust with your audience and grow your tribe.
You’re not alone, you have @BenWKrueger to help you launch your podcast.
Launching A Podcast: The Halfway Mark with @coach_cj
Take Action Now
Grab this FREE guide: 5 Steps to Starting a Client-Getting Podcast
- Catherine Newton | Twitter
- Pamela for Skype
- Podcasting support with Ben
- Lucrative Listener Test
- Subscribe To Cashflow Podcasting
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.