This is part 7 of the Cashflow Podcasting Fast-Start series, centered around helping you build a passionate following, generate sales, and position you as an authority in your space through podcasting.
In this episode, we dig into crafting a podcast episode format that sounds like beautiful music to your listeners’ ears and gets them excited to hear more from you. If that sounds like something that you would like to do with your podcast, click “play” below to listen in…
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Why your presentation format doesn’t really matter.
- The most important element of an engaging episode.
- The best way to skyrocket your authority quickly.
- Whether you should have an interview-based or a solo show.
- Why you should use a “Listener Connection Segment” in your episodes.
[spp-tweet “Interview shows are an incredible way to skyrocket your authority quickly.”]
[spp-tweet “Should you use scripted or varied questions for your episodes? Find out here…”]
Take Action Now
Use this test to determine whether podcasting will or won’t be the best tool to help you and your business.