This is part 7 of the Cashflow Podcasting Fast-Start series, centered around helping you build a passionate following, generate sales, and position you as an authority in your space through podcasting.
In this episode, we dig into crafting a podcast episode format that sounds like beautiful music to your listeners’ ears and gets them excited to hear more from you. If that sounds like something that you would like to do with your podcast, click “play” below to listen in…
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Why your presentation format doesn’t really matter.
- The most important element of an engaging episode.
- The best way to skyrocket your authority quickly.
- Whether you should have an interview-based or a solo show.
- Why you should use a “Listener Connection Segment” in your episodes.
Interview shows are an incredible way to skyrocket your authority quickly.
Should you use scripted or varied questions for your episodes?
Take Action Now
Use this test to determine whether podcasting will or won’t be the best tool to help you and your business.
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.