This is part 6 of the Cashflow Podcasting Fast-Start series where we discuss how to build an extremely engaged audience that will love every piece of content that you share and will be the first people to sign up for any of your new offers that you roll out.
On this episode, we get into the how-to’s of finding and engaging your perfect podcasting audience. If you don’t have a podcast yet and you want to regularly generate sales for your products and services, build a following that’s very passionate about you’ve got, become an authority and rub shoulders with influencers in your field, this episode is for you. Listen in below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How to get clear on who you’re looking to serve with your podcast.
- Why you need to get very specific about whom you’re talking to.
- The importance of having a long-term vision for your brand and your podcast.
- The questions to help you figure out your perfect audience.
- The test that will lead you to your ideal customer avatar and where to get it.
An easy way to avoid podcasting to an untargeted audience is to get clear on who you’re talking to.
How do you discover your perfect podcasting audience?
Take Action Now
Use this test to determine whether podcasting will or won’t be the best tool to help you and your business.
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.