This is part 6 of the Cashflow Podcasting Fast-Start series where we discuss how to build an extremely engaged audience that will love every piece of content that you share and will be the first people to sign up for any of your new offers that you roll out.
On this episode, we get into the how-to’s of finding and engaging your perfect podcasting audience. If you don’t have a podcast yet and you want to regularly generate sales for your products and services, build a following that’s very passionate about you’ve got, become an authority and rub shoulders with influencers in your field, this episode is for you. Listen in below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How to get clear on who you’re looking to serve with your podcast.
- Why you need to get very specific about whom you’re talking to.
- The importance of having a long-term vision for your brand and your podcast.
- The questions to help you figure out your perfect audience.
- The test that will lead you to your ideal customer avatar and where to get it.
[spp-tweet “Easy way to avoid #podcasting to an untargeted audience is to get clear on who you’re talking to”]
[spp-tweet “How do you discover your perfect podcasting audience? Find out here…”]
Take Action Now
Use this test to determine whether podcasting will or won’t be the best tool to help you and your business.