No matter where folks are in their podcasting journey, there are few traps that they religiously fall into that stop them from getting consistent results with podcasting.
On the 4th part of our Fast-Start series, we pull back the curtain on some of the biggest sticking points for podcasters. Whether you’ve been podcasting for a while without seeing results or you’ve been thinking about starting a podcast for some time but can’t seem to get it off the ground, this episode is for you! Listen in below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Why and how to figure out whether podcasting is right for your business goals.
- Why so many folks delay launching their podcast.
- The importance of speaking to a highly-targeted audience.
- Why folks find it difficult to turn leads into clients.
- How you can help your audience transition from listeners to active leads.
- What inconsistent messaging does to your business and how to remedy this problem.
Depending on your business goals, podcasting may not be the best way to achieve them.
An easy way to avoid podcasting to an untargeted audience is to get clear on who you’re talking to.
How can you help your audience transition from listeners to active leads?
Take Action Now
Use this test to determine whether podcasting will or won’t be the best tool to help you and your business.
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.