No matter where folks are in their podcasting journey, there are few traps that they religiously fall into that stop them from getting consistent results with podcasting.
On the 4th part of our Fast-Start series, we pull back the curtain on some of the biggest sticking points for podcasters. Whether you’ve been podcasting for a while without seeing results or you’ve been thinking about starting a podcast for some time but can’t seem to get it off the ground, this episode is for you! Listen in below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Why and how to figure out whether podcasting is right for your business goals.
- Why so many folks delay launching their podcast.
- The importance of speaking to a highly-targeted audience.
- Why folks find it difficult to turn leads into clients.
- How you can help your audience transition from listeners to active leads.
- What inconsistent messaging does to your business and how to remedy this problem.
[spp-tweet “Depending on your business goals, #podcasting may not be the best way to achieve them.”]
[spp-tweet “Easy way to avoid #podcasting to an untargeted audience is to get clear on who you’re talking to”]
[spp-tweet “How can you help your audience transition from listeners to active leads? Find out here…”]
Take Action Now
Use this test to determine whether podcasting will or won’t be the best tool to help you and your business.