This is part 3 of the Cashflow Podcasting Fast-Start series! As podcasting is on an uprise, businesses are wondering if it’s the right marketing tool for growth and sales.
If you’ve been pondering whether podcasting will work for you, then this is the episode (and series) for you. Going beyond the Podcast Litmus Test, we dive into defining your desired outcome, niche, market and how to find your online communities. We are happy to have you, just push the play button below to learn more.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How to define the outcome you desire with your podcast and business.
- Why a niche resonates well with podcast listeners.
- Find out if your target audience is already using tech.
- The perfect business types for Cashflow podcasting.
- That it’s ok if you don’t have a product/service to offer just yet.
Podcast Litmus Test – Is podcasting the best tool for you?
The perfect business types for Cashflow Podcasting.
Get ahead of 90% of podcasters with Cashflow Podcasting’s Fast-Start Series.
Take Action Now
Use this test to determine whether podcasting will or won’t be the best tool to help you and your business.
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.