Our good friend Chris Ducker from New Business Podcast and the author of Virtual Freedom, is back this week to talk about how to use virtual staff to grow your business and streamline your podcast production.
Do you believe entrepreneurs are business builders? If so, youâ€™re going to want to tune in to this episode. Chris is the master at building businesses with virtual assistants in the most effective way so that you have the lifestyle you desireÂ and deserve . Press play because this episode was made with YOU in mind.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- Insider info about the production and marketing process Chris has in place with his team.
- How to get started with a virtual assistant.
- Why itâ€™s important for entrepreneurs to delegate areas of their business to virtual assistants.
- How YOU can streamline the production of your podcast.
In the comments below:
How do you use virtual staff to make YOURÂ life and business easier?Â
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
[Tweet “As entrepreneurs we are business builders, not runners. – @chrisducker”]
[Tweet “The content creation of your podcast can NOT be outsourced; everything else can. – @chrisducker”]
[Tweet “Itâ€™s your brand, business and personality people want to buy and listen to. – @chrisducker”]Â
- Chris Ducker: Website | New Business Podcast
- The Brand Engine Podcast with Barry Moore & Gerald Pauschmann
- Action Guides – Episode 49
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback