This is part 4 of the Cashflow Podcasting Fast-Start series. We are excited to introduce you to Catherine Newton, a successful entrepreneur and best-selling author. She is also the scholarship winner of our Cashflow Podcasting course, a proud founding member.
Have you been on the fence about starting a podcast because you can’t seem to find the direction or support for starting a podcast for your business? Catherine has been there…twice! She generously shares her experience (including the fact that she had her own radio show) on this episode. Press play to get a behind-the-scene podcast launch listen into Catherine’s current journey of starting a podcast with purpose and strategies for her business, audience growth and authority.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- The true story of over-night podcasting success.
- Why Catherine had failed attempts and the key differentiator for her new podcast.
- The mindset to take action with your podcast to build and grow your business.
- Why it’s important to deliver free valuable content to your audience.
“I want to have momentum & sales into my business. It’s time for me to stop being my best-kept secret.” – @coach_cj
“A podcast is a weekly, constant, strategic-repetition.” – @coach_cj
Find out if podcasting is for you with The Podcasting Litmus Test.
Take Action Now
Use this test to determine whether podcasting will or won’t be the best tool to help you and your business.
Want Help Starting Your Podcast?
Whenever you’re ready… here are 4 ways we can help you get your message out to the world:
1. Complete Your Podcast Success Scorecard
There is a formula to starting a successful podcast for your business. Find out how you score across the 8 Podcast Success mindsets – Click Here
2. Watch the Podcast Format & Episode Topics Workshops
Get help choosing the best podcast format for your show with these do’s and don’ts of a killer format – Click Here
Once you’ve chosen a format, the next job is to brainstorm topics for your first handful of episodes. Listen in as we share the best topics for your first podcast episodes – Click Here
3. Ask a Question
Questions about your podcast? Just hit reply and we can help to answer any questions.
4. Get Help Starting Your Podcast
Ready to start your podcast the right way… Get Started Here
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend:
- Use the social sharing buttons on the left side of this page to share this episode.