If youâ€™re looking to find honest and real advice on how to start a successful podcast, then youâ€™ve navigated yourself to the right place. On todayâ€™s episode of Authority Engine, Ben dives into the first episode of the series: “How to Start a Podcast.” Already have a podcast? This episode is packed withÂ valuable advice if youâ€™re not getting the results you had hoped for.
Before you hit record and start your podcast, Ben wants to help make your path to success much easier by letting you know how to avoid the 7 major podcasting pitfalls. From slaying the fear dragon to engaging an audience, youâ€™ll learn a lot from avoiding these podcasting mistakes.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- WhetherÂ podcasting is a goodÂ fit for your business.
- The type of audience you podcast should target.
- The mindset that will convert listeners into paying customers.
- The key components that drive a podcast to success.
In the comments below:
What is the number one podcasting pitfall that is holding you back from getting your podcast started?Â
[spp-tweet “Delaying the launch of a podcast is one of the main podcast pitfalls.”] [spp-tweet “Figure out who your most lucrative #podcast listener is. Here’s how…“]
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback
- Here’s the best ways you can help.
- Send us feedback via Email or Voice Message
- Share this episode with the social media icons below.
- Leave us a comment with your thoughts!