Ever wonder if it was possible toÂ use the power of podcasting to build aÂ businessÂ up toÂ a seven figure income? Gary Leland from Fastpitch.tv has done just that with continuous growth.Â Gary Leland is in the sporting goods softball gear (fast pitch) niche industry. Podcasting since 2004, he has learned what worksÂ and doesnâ€™t when it comes to driving sales from your podcast.
In this episode, Gary hits it out of the ballparkÂ with tips and strategies ofÂ how to createÂ a wealthy income with a podcast that doesnâ€™t involve high-end consulting ticket prices or products. Hear Garyâ€™s everlasting advice for podcast marketers by tuning in to the show NOW!
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- WhyÂ Gary doesnâ€™t use any commercial advertising for his business.
- The MAIN concept of podcasting as a marketing tool.
- How Gary tracks sales driven from the podcast and how you can too.
- The format that works really well for Garyâ€™s podcast and business.
- Garyâ€™s invaluable advise that all podcasters should take.
In the comments below:
How are you building your business with the power of podcasting?
[saf feature="itunes" cta="Subscribe in iTunes"]
[Tweet “If the sales are going up, things are working with the podcast. – @GaryLeland”]
[Tweet “With creditability & consistency youâ€™ll get great networking opportunities – @GaryLeland”]
[Tweet “Podcasting – Stick with it long enough for it to take root. – @GaryLeland”]
- Fastpitch.tv | Facebook Page |Â Fastpitch Radio
- Get Altitude with Eben Pagan – Podcast
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback