Do you think that by simplyÂ launching a podcast, a (trusting) audience and sponsors will suddenly appear? This type of mentality is of those whoÂ haveÂ bought into the hype of podcasting. That’s right – hype! On today’s episode of Authority Engine, we debunk this hype in part 2 ofÂ our Podcast Starter series.
With our done-for-you Small Business Podcasting service, we have witnessed a number of common misconceptions that our clients have about podcasting. Today, Ben sets the record straight.Â By listening to this episode not only will you be saving the growing pains of starting a podcast but possibly huge amounts of dollars. Tune in now to learn more about starting a podcast.
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- The real strategy to “if you build it, they will come.”
- Why sponsorships won’t pay you immediately after publishing your podcast.
- One of the BEST ways to monetize your podcast.
- Why your podcast does NOT have to be perfect toÂ launch it.
- Why it’s important for your podcast toÂ provide complete value (content and sponsors) to your audience.
In the comments below:
What questions do you have about starting a podcast that you want real absolute no-hype answers to?
[spp-tweet “You can’t just build a podcast and assume to have wild downloads.”] [spp-tweet “A podcastÂ has to help people get a result or take them in the right direction.”]Â [spp-tweet “Podcasting is a piece of your sales funnel more than anything else.”]
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback
- Here’s the best ways you can help.
- Send us feedback via Email or Voice Message
- Share this episode with the social media icons below.
- Leave us a comment with your thoughts!
- Part 1 of How To Start A Podcast: How To Avoid The 7 Major Podcasting Pitfalls
- How To Generate Traffic, Leads and Sales with Podcasting