Marketers, you personally know the power of great marketing, but do you know what the power of a podcast can do for a business in terms of promotion? On this episode of Authority Engine, we deliver part 4 of our seriesÂ -Â How To Start a Podcast.
If you’ve been resistant to the thought of starting a podcast because of time, money, effort, and the uncertainty of getting results for you business – fear no more! We address each and every one of these topics so that you’ll know exactly if podcasting will be the rightÂ fit for your business. Just to let you now, not having a melodic voice is NOT a valid reason for not starting a podcast. Press “play” now to hear the truths about starting a podcastÂ for your business the right way!
Here’s What You’ll Discover:
- How podcasting can help you connect with your audience.
- The best use of your time to test your proof of a concept.
- Why ‘the sound of my voice‘ is a silly reason for not starting a podcast.
- The time and monetary investments whenÂ starting a podcast.
- Whether starting a podcast will bring RESULTSÂ for your business.
In the comments below:
Do YOUÂ have any additional questions about starting a podcast for your business?Â
[spp-tweet “Podcasting is a great way to share knowledge, experience and build rapport.”] [spp-tweet “Do you have any additional questions about starting a podcast for your business?”]
- Part 1 of How To Start A Podcast: How To Avoid The 7 Major Podcasting Pitfalls
- Part 2 of How To Start A Podcast: 5 Costly Misconceptions About Starting a Podcast
- Part 3 of How To Start A Podcast: To Bootstrap Or To Hire
Enjoy The Show? Share it With a Friend or Send Us Some Feedback
- Here’s the best ways you can help.
- Send us feedback via Email or Voice Message
- Share this episode with the social media icons below.
- Leave us a comment with your thoughts!