Do you love listening to podcasts?
How about working to help entrepreneurs?
You’re in the right spot.
* Our mission at Authority Engine is to help 1,000,000+ people share their value, passion, and spread their message to the world with podcasting. *
In line with that, our Done For You podcast production services are growing rapidly and we need someone who would love editing and producing podcasts for clients.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about podcasting and learning
- Self starting and has a ‘quality over quantity’ focus
- Enjoys fast-growth, exciting work environments
- Is computer savvy w/ WordPress experience
- LOVES being part of a thriving team, hellbent on a mission
You don’t need previous audio editing experience.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Editing podcast episodes
- Working with a team to produce & finalize episodes
- Developing workflow processes & improving them
- Designing & creating training materials
You will work closely with me (Ben) and the rest of the Authority Engine team to not only produce beautiful podcast episodes, but help our clients see results from their podcasts.
We’re on a mission for our clients, and you’ll be an integral part in helping them improve and grow their podcasts.
The Best Part
This position is very flexible. We prefer you to be located within the US timezones, you’ll need a good internet connection and a computer, but beyond that you can work from wherever you like. At the coffee shop, at your kitchen table, the park, in your underwear, whatever.
Your work will be project based so as long as you complete edits and tasks on time, you’re free to choose when & where you work.
We need someone on the team, part time initially, to edit ~2 podcast episodes a day as a contractor, with various additional tasks at times. If youâ€™re a rockstar, the possibilities for advancement & growth with us are endless. Just ask Arison.
This position is perfect for someone looking to grow or transition into something bigger.
There will be some small test projects as part of the application process and pay will be discussed once you’re a serious candidate for the position.Â Â While you won’t be investing in any jets on your income, I can assure you that you’ll be rewarded for your effort and be a part of a movement much bigger than just you or me.
If you’re still reading, this position might be right for you.
How to Apply
I’m not all about resumes, cover letters, collared shirts or shined shoes.
To be considered for the position:
- Shoot a quick 1 minute video of yourself explaining why you’re the perfect person for the job, and WHY you want to be a part of the Authority Engine Team. Upload this beast to Youtube (and you might want to set it as unlisted)
- Complete this Google form BEFORE Feb 26th and include the link to your video on YoutubeÂ – APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED. Â Thank You.
- I’ll check out the applications and be in contact shortly if we think you might be a great fit for the team.
If you have any questions, please submit them in the comments below so other applicants can see the answers.