Your Results: Highly Likely To Be Successful!Good news! Here's a gameplan to get you started.
Your Podcast Launch Gameplan
It sounds like you are well prepared on the most important factors for launching a successful podcast. Want help with your podcast? Learn how my team and I can create and launch a podcast for you by booking a call with me here.
Let’s break it down. At this point…
You’ve got a clear idea on many aspects of your podcast. Here is a few things you might want to start thinking about:
- Start planning out your podcast concept ASAP to make sure it stays on track and doesn’t fall behind. Most people don’t have a clear project plan or timeline, and end up 3 – 6 months behind on their launch. Here is a free checklist that outlines the 21 Steps To Create and Launch An Industry Leading Podcast.
- (Download it and USE it to launch an incredible podcast!)
- Validate your podcast concept
- Listen to this case study here with Kai Davis, founder of DoubleYourAudience.com to learn 3 simple ways to validate your podcast before creating it. This is a great follow-along to see how a podcast goes from “idea” to reality!
- Prepare a launch strategy
- (Hint, try using our Podcast Launch Formula outlined here for best results!)
- Pick your equipment: Discover the perfect podcast equipment setup including software, tools and recording equipment here
- (This is what we recommend to our premium clients and it’s not as expensive as you think).
Want us to launch your podcast for you, and maximize the success of your show?
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (my personal email you can contact me at) with subject line “WORKING WITH YOU” – to make sure I easily see your email and can reply quickly – and include answers to these three quick questions in your email:
- What specifically is your goal with your podcast? (What do you want to achieve?)
- Why do you want to work with me and my team on it?
- How do you think we can help you achieve your goal?
- Then we can discuss how my team can create your podcast FOR you, so you get the best result possible while not getting bogged down in the details.
- Have questions about our services? See our FAQ here.
OR, if you’d rather follow our systems in a do-it-yourself course: